As you get started with hypothesis testing, be sure to use these resources to make sure you get the most out of your experiments.
Start here to understand the big picture:
And then dive into these to master the tactics:
- The 14 Most Common Hypothesis Testing Mistakes People Make (And How to Avoid Them)
- Not Knowing What You Want To Learn
- How to Improve Your Experiment Design (And Build Trust in Your Product Experiments)
- How to Estimate the Expected Impact of a Product Change
- Putting the 4 Levels of Product Analysis Into Practice: A Halloween-Themed Example
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Enough Traffic to A/B Test
More than just knowing the mechanics of how to run a good experiment, you also need to know what to test and when.
- Don’t Rely on Confidence Alone
- Run Experiments Before You Write Code
- Why You Can (And Should) Experiment When Building Enterprise Products
Hypothesis Testing Video Series
Hypothesis Testing: Levels of Product Analysis
Hypothesis Testing: The 5 Components of a Good Hypothesis
Do you want to learn more about hypothesis testing? Subscribe to the Product Talk mailing list to get new articles and videos delivered to your inbox.