Welcome workshop attendees!
I had a great time spending the day with you exploring the conference case study. I’ve collected the many resources I mentioned throughout the day here. If I forgot something, please send me a reminder. As I mentioned, I love geeking out about product discovery, so if you have questions or just want to share some thoughts, please don’t hesitate to stay in touch.
The slides will be emailed to you by the Mind the Product organizers. Feel free to share them with your teams and to reference them regularly. However, please do not share them publicly.
- Are you a product manager? Let’s Talk.
- Why You Are Probably Interviewing the Wrong People (And How to Fix It)
- How to Take Notes During Customer Interviews
- Why You Are Asking the Wrong Interview Questions
- Ask About the Past Rather than the Future
- The Ladder of Evidence: Get More Value from Your Research Activities
- Check out Tom Chi’s talk on Rapid Prototyping from a previous Mind the Product.
- And this is a great example of co-creating with your customers.
The Opportunity Solution Tree
And finally, I publish new content once a month here on Product Talk. If you’d like to receive new content, you can subscribe here.