Thanks for sharing a testimonial about the work we did together. You have a couple of options for submitting your testimonial.
Video Testimonials – Best
Your testimonial doesn’t need to be long—from 30 seconds to 2 minutes is ideal—and all I ask is that you focus on one of these questions:
- How did coaching / your course with Teresa change the way you work?
- What did you enjoy about coaching / your course with Teresa?
- What would you say to a friend who was considering coaching / your course with Teresa?
You don’t need to have a professional studio or equipment. You can just use your phone or QuickTime to record. Here are a few additional tips:
- Start out with your name, company name, and job title
- Be sure to record in a well-lit area
- Use a headset with a microphone for better sound quality
- Try to find a quiet space with minimal background noise
- Frame the shot so that your face is clearly visible and centered
When you’ve completed the recording, simply upload it to this Dropbox folder. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Written Testimonials – Good
You can submit a written testimonial by filling out the following form:
Thank you—I really appreciate your time!